Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent.
At least 3 years of relevant software development experience.
Strong knowledge of Microservices architecture, API design, and data modeling.
In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g., SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g., MongoDB, Redis).
Strong organizational & time-management skills.
Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle and Agile Development methodologies.
Must have strong English verbal and written communication.
Nice to have
– Certified Developer is preferred.
– AWS infrastructure knowledge is a plus.
– Experience and understanding of serverless computing concepts.
– Good experience using Jira, Jenkins, and Bitbucket for day-to-day development.
– Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows).
– Understand continuous integration concepts and experience with CI tools such as Jenkins.
Join a global team and work directly with many domestic and foreign talents around the world.
Have the opportunity to go onsite in Japan, Singapore, Australia, and many other countries.
Working & growing with a passionate, young, and talented team.
A dynamic, comfortable, professional working environment, with a gaming machine, and music playing hours as required between breaks and after working hours.
Minimum 13 months’ salary per year, plus performance bonus, and presale bonus.
Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance TECHVIFY Care.
Salary: 30.000.000 – 50.000.000 VND (Gross).
Sponsor and encourage staff to study courses by covering tuition fees, such as Udemy, and Coursera.